The world's fastest returns in RunMan Turbo, a high speed 2D platformer continuing the energetic flair of beloved predecessor RunMan: Race Around the World. Combining the essence of old school classics with tight, modern mechanics, RunMan’s return brings wild enthusiasm and unhinged energy matched with a vibrant aesthetic and groovy soundtrack.
A new challenger wielding a mysterious power has scrambled RunMan's world! Each time you run through a level, it will look and play different, requiring you to master your instincts and reaction in order to get the fastest time.
Bounce, slide and run fast as heck through high speed levels across five unique zones. Beat record times to earn medals and unlock secret characters, levels, and more.
Cool stuff can you do in this game:
- Run fast as heck
- Double jump an infinite number of times
- Turbo slide down slopes to pick up speed
- Kick off walls just by touching them
- Be invincible all the time like it is not even a big deal
Other stuff you will be jazzed about:
- Easy to play, challenging to master
- Never the same level twice - speedrun on pure instincts instead of memorizing levels
- Fast gameplay around a short story, made for replayability
- Earn medals by beating target times
- Unlock secret playable characters, levels, and more
RunMan Turbo is soundtracked by a bunch of awesome artists and bands from Philadelphia. With an eclectic mix of rock, folk, funk, and more, I promise you have never heard a game that sounds like this!
More music to come soon...
Created by Tom Sennett in 2003 and debuting in the Game Maker Community, the RunMan series has spanned more than half a dozen titles, including 2009's beloved RunMan: Race Around the World - a collaboration with Maddy Thorson (Towerfall, Celeste). RunMan is also featured as a playable character in indie classic Super Meat Boy. After a few false starts on mobile, RunMan returns to PC for the triumphant sequel RunMan Turbo.